All you mothers better lock up your girls 'cause the Boogieman's back in town. The ALL-IN-ONE pedal featuring crunchy distortion, delay and tone controls. Outputs include a 1/4" and an XLR output. Power adapter is included.
Marko Balland is one of the most unique and talented harmonica players in Europe, and Lone Wolf Blues Co. wanted to create something as equally over the top as his playing. The Boogieman is an ambitious pedal that features three of Lone Wolf's most popular circuits: the Harp Delay, Harp Break, and Harp Tone+. With this pedal, regardless if you are using a backlined amp with the 1/4" output, or going straight into a PA with the XLR output, a player can be confident they will be able to dial in not just a good tone, but a downright scary good tone. The pedal measures 5.71 X 3.74 X 1.77 inches.
An 18V dc power adapter is included.
- Harp Tone+ effect with TREBLE and BASS controls
- Harp Break effect with DRIVE control for overdrive
- Harp Delay effect with BLEND, REPEATS, and DELAY controls
- VOLUME control
- Independent bypass switch for Harp Break and Harp Delay
- High impedance buffered input
- High and low impedance outputs
- Bypass ON/OFF LED for Harp Break and Harp Delay
- Included 18V power adapter
- 10 year warranty on parts and labor
- If not satisfied, return within 60 days for a refund
Awesome Pedal....big Tone!!!
Boogieman delivers the Tone
Amazing Harp Effects and DI Box