The Clean Cat is the second pedal in a line of signature pedals built for Jason Ricci, who, of course, requires no introduction. Jason urged Lone Wolf to design a clean boost pedal with the range needed to suit the modern harp player, that does not color or distort and can add the drive desired for solo's that will enhance a performance. The Clean Cat does just this and shines while doing it.
The Clean Cat can be installed anywhere in your pedal chain.
Turning the control clockwise increases gain and counterclockwise lowers gain.
The DC adapter requirements are a regulated 9V DC with a minimum 100mA output and a 2.1mm x 5.5mm connector with a negative center. The "IN" jack acts as the pedal ON/OFF switch. Lone Wolf offers power adapters for US and EURO customers and are sold separately.
- Boost control
- Clean, non distorted gain
- Unaltered tone
- True bypass foot switch
- 9V DC input (barrel a with negative center)
- High impedance buffered input
- Bypass ON/OFF LEDs
- Reverse voltage polarity protection
- 9V battery operation
- 10 year warranty on parts and labor
- If not satisfied, return within 60 days, undamaged, for a refund minus 4% cc fee and shipping