Greetings from Norway

A place for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed into our community.

Moderators: Mark B, Stephen S, arnenym, T-Bone Bruce, Nathan

Greetings from Norway

Postby bluespimp » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:01 am

Hi. My name is Arnt Ove and i have played harmonica for about 22 years and are still hoping to improve my playing skills.I am a Seydel endorser and also the proud user of the Harp shield, the harp break and the flat cat. All of which I think is a killer combo. Favorite amp is the Sonny jr 4x10 and for mic I use gregs modified SM57 on a wireless Samson system. I am playing harp in a few different bands. One loud electric bluesband, one acoustic blues trio and a bluegrass band as well.
Living in a small city on the west coast of Norway called Haugesund. Population ca 45000. My favorite players must be Kim Wilson for the traditional style , Jason Ricci ( the coolest cat in the world of harmonica) and a few others like Carlos DelJunco , Brendan Power, PT Gazell .. There are so many great players out there. Two most important songs: Kim Wilsons version of Trust my baby and in my humble opinion the saddest most personal song ever written Jason Ricci`s Broken Toy.
I do not play fast and do not understand much of the overblows. Instead I use Seydels powerbender and Powerdraw. ( to be honest I dont understand much of those either but are learning ). Nice to be here! :)
bluespimp

Re: Greetings from Norway

Postby Nathan » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:09 pm

Greetings to Norway!

--Nathan
--Nathan Heck
Overlord, Lone Wolf Blues Co.
866-386-0777
customerservice@lonewolfblues.com
Nathan

Re: Greetings from Norway

Postby T-Bone Bruce » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:43 pm

Hi Arnt, and welcome to the forum.
What on earth was I thinking when I played THAT?
T-Bone Bruce

Return to Introductions