Greetings

A place for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed into our community.

Moderators: Mark B, Stephen S, arnenym, T-Bone Bruce, Nathan

Greetings

Postby joeld » Mon May 27, 2013 5:39 pm

Just wanted to post a quick greeting, and to note that I'm like a kid in a candy store. 3 pedals are looking mighty fine, the Harp Delay, Harp Attack and the Reverb.
I have a HarpGear Double Trouble and a Gibson Skylark. the Harp Attack sounds great for those times I when drop in with my harps, & no amp. It sounds like i could just plug into the mixer board and and play through the PA. the Delay and Reverb sound like they could provide some additional depth the sound of the DT and the skylark.... i currently have a Danelectro PBJ (which does the delay ok, but seems to add some hum to the amps.) i've been playing for a while, but only playing out with bands (rock, blues, folk/pop) for a few years now. any thoughts and feedback would be appreciated. thanks in advance.
joeld

Re: Greetings

Postby arnenym » Wed May 29, 2013 6:23 pm

Hi and welcome Joeld.
:D :D
English is not my own language. Express myself in a weird way i do. Sometimes. 8)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SouthRBB
arnenym

Postby Kingley » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:11 am

Those are some nice amps you have there Joeld. Welcome to the forum. There's lots of good people on here with a wealth of knowledge to share.
Kingley

Postby T-Bone Bruce » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum!
What on earth was I thinking when I played THAT?
T-Bone Bruce

Return to Introductions