Sawasdee from BKK

A place for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed into our community.

Moderators: Mark B, Stephen S, arnenym, T-Bone Bruce, Nathan

Sawasdee from BKK

Postby puri » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:21 am

Hi everyone, Puri from Bangkok. This is my second attemp to build a tube amp - the first one failed 6 months ago before it start ! (wife disapproved). After spending months trying to convince her that it's gonna be cheaper than I buy a boutique harp amp and got it shipped to BKK she finally said yes :D I was going to build a champ on the first project but this time after looking around for a while I decided to build either the 6l6se or the 6v6, and that's why I'm here. I'm totally new at this but got a friend who can help me with the electronics - it's going to be a slow walk but I do need the first step (I mean my first diy amp).

You guys are all seem to be experineced builders here, I hope you don't mind newbie questions from time to time !

All the best,
Puri
puri

Re: Sawasdee from BKK

Postby T-Bone Bruce » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Hi Puri, welcome to the forum. We don't mind newbie questions here.
Enjoying building your first amp!
Regards,
Bruce
What on earth was I thinking when I played THAT?
T-Bone Bruce

Postby arnenym » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Welcome Puri :D
English is not my own language. Express myself in a weird way i do. Sometimes. 8)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SouthRBB
arnenym

Postby Stephen S » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:11 am

Howdy, Puri! Working on your harp amp yourself is the best way to get what you want and need. Just be patient and be careful about that electricity, give it the respect it deserves and you will get along fine.
8)
Stephen S

Return to Introductions