Big hello from little New Zealand

A place for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed into our community.

Moderators: Mark B, Stephen S, arnenym, T-Bone Bruce, Nathan

Big hello from little New Zealand

Postby Haggis » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:37 pm

Howdy folks, My names 'Haggis' Maguiness from NZ. Have only just come across the Lonewolf Blues Company in the last coupla months. Just got a harp break and harp delay. Best damn pedals for harp out there. I've tried heaps of pedals in years gone by, both stock and modded, had reasonable success with some but nothing comoares to the ones from lonewolf. Also love the forums that you guys are posting, heaps of great information. Cheers to all for sharing your knowledge, wisdom and experience. All the best to all.
Haggis

Re: Big hello from little New Zealand

Postby T-Bone Bruce » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:25 pm

Hi Haggis and welcome to the forum. It might be quieter than some other harp forums, but there's a wealth of experience here. Glad to hear you're enjoying your Harp Delay and Harp Break.
What on earth was I thinking when I played THAT?
T-Bone Bruce

Postby Haggis » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:40 am

Hey Bruce, cheers very much for the welcome. It may not be as big as other forums but the advice and topics are just as good if not better in some respects. Really great knowledge from people here, and much appreciated by the likes of me. Look forward to much more learning as a result and hopefully being able to give back in some way with the little bits of things I've found out along this wonderful journey. viva la harp.
Haggis

Postby arnenym » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:49 am

Welcome to the forum. :D
Not only a "wealth of experience" It's a warm and friendly tone here.. :D
English is not my own language. Express myself in a weird way i do. Sometimes. 8)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SouthRBB
arnenym

Postby mike580 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:17 am

Hi Haggis, I am also a Kiwi, have just joined the forum..it looks like a good one ! I live in Tauranga, Cheers, Mike.
mike580

Return to Introductions