Hi from Sweden!

A place for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed into our community.

Moderators: Mark B, Stephen S, arnenym, T-Bone Bruce, Nathan

Hi from Sweden!

Postby Jhornfeldt » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:33 am

Just got myself a log in to this site and wanted to introduce myself to other members. I am a man just about to pass 50 and 25 of those years I've been playin the harp. I am also playing guitar, bass, and saxophone not very well I'm afraid. However the harp has been my main axe and the instrument that I enjoy the most to play. I'm something of a gearhead with a lot of stuff lying around mainly different mics. Nowdays I'm most pleased with dynamic mics like the 545 and E-V 660. Have a Harp Gear II and a Bassman RI early -90. This setup suits me fine since it covers my needs. Small gigs with duo, HG and larger gigs with band, Bassman you get the picture. I'm living in a small town in Sweden Europe and have a regular job as a teacher in a college. I'm a big fan of blues and I also cheat a little with country. But I'm considering myself to be a bluesplayer. Have been watching this site for some time now and decided to finally make the move to join the board, lookin' forward to it and remember, Have fun with it! :D
Best regards Johan Hörnfeldt
AKA Harmonica Slim
Jhornfeldt

Postby T-Bone Bruce » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:15 pm

Hi Johan, welcome to the forum.
What on earth was I thinking when I played THAT?
T-Bone Bruce

Postby arnenym » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:01 pm

Välkommen hem broder. 8)
English is not my own language. Express myself in a weird way i do. Sometimes. 8)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SouthRBB
arnenym

Postby allende » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:22 am

Welcome to the forum, Johan. This is the right place for a gearhead.

Don
allende

Postby Jhornfeldt » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:55 pm

Many thanx to you all! :D
J Hörnfeldt
AKA Harmonica Slim II
Remember to have fun!
Jhornfeldt

Postby bushdog » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:45 pm

Hey Slim--
Sorry for the late welcome :? , but welcome. I've always been impressed with the quality of blues harp playing coming out of your country--and they do it right. Nice group of folks here and I see some of them are lending you assisstance already. Anyway--

See ya--
Ricky B
bushdog

Return to Introductions