Newbie Canuck Says Hi!

A place for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed into our community.

Moderators: Mark B, Stephen S, arnenym, T-Bone Bruce, Nathan

Newbie Canuck Says Hi!

Postby Tunzlover » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:01 pm

Hi folks, glad to be here! I picked up my first harp about a year ago. I found it in my parents basement while helping them organize. Having zero musical instrument experience, I tried a couple of basic lessons from YouTube. From that day forward I was hooked on this small, yet impressive instrument! Who says you cant teach an old dog new tricks! I have since purchased a Fender Champ X2 amp, 4 Hohner harmonicas, Shure RG 58 microphone, Blues in a bottle microphone, and my most recent purchase The Harp Attack. I can't wait until it arrives! I am looking forward to building the ultimate effects board for my amp. I figured my first pedal should be the best! Perhaps someone can recommend my next pedal from the LWBH arsenal? When it comes to playing, I head to the garage, but first make sure my wife has her headphones on! I just started learning the 12 Bar Blues - big challenge for me but I love the sound. I also made a couple of microphones from old rotary telephones - fun project, sound amazing. Great to be here!
Cheers! :P
Tunzlover

Re: Newbie Canuck Says Hi!

Postby Nathan » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:14 pm

Welcome to the forum!

It's great to see the enthusiasm in someone playing music for the first time. As for pedal recommendations, it's all a matter of personal preference. We have plenty of YouTube links on the site to help you decide.
--Nathan Heck
Overlord, Lone Wolf Blues Co.
866-386-0777
customerservice@lonewolfblues.com
Nathan

Return to Introductions